Girl sitting on a slide with her buttocks burned: The warning sign was blown away by the wind

category:Society
 Girl sitting on a slide with her buttocks burned: The warning sign was blown away by the wind


Recently, Ms. Zhang in Beijing took her 8-year-old daughter to the amusement park to play. By noon, the girl was scalded off her buttocks after sliding down a metal slide. Deep second degree scald was found by examination. Ms. Zhang believes that the kindergarten did not have a warning sign and no one cared for it, which caused the tragedy. The director of the amusement park said that the warning sign had been blown off by the gale, and he was willing to take the corresponding responsibility.

Source: Time Video Responsible Editor: Guo Ping_B7442