BEIJING, Sept. 10, according to CNN News, the State Internet Information Office recently drafted Regulations on Network Ecology Governance (hereinafter referred to as Regulations) with relevant departments to solicit opinions from the public. The Provisions mention that producers of network information content shall not produce bad information that mocks and jokes about natural disasters, major accidents and other disasters.
The Regulations mention that producers of network information content should abide by laws and regulations, follow public order and good customs, and strengthen the construction of network civilization. It is prohibited to produce illegal information containing the following contents:
(1) violating the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, divulging State secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
(3) Damaging the honour and interests of the state;
(4) To distort, vilify, desecrate and deny heroic martyrs and their deeds and spirits;
(5) Promoting terrorism and extremism, inciting national hatred and discrimination, and undermining national unity;
(6) Those who undermine the states religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(7) Disseminating false information and disrupting economic and social order;
(8) Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
(9) insulting or slandering others and infringing upon their reputation, privacy and other legitimate rights and interests;
(10) Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
According to the Regulations, it is forbidden to produce bad information containing the following contents: (1) sexual suggestions, sexual provocation and sexual temptation; (2) showing bloody, thrilling and other physical and mental discomfort; (3) advocating lifestyles such as ostentatious money worship, luxury and corruption; (4) over-hyping star gossip and entertainment; (5) using vulgar language and gossip. Demonstrating vulgar behavior and publicizing vulgar content; (6) making fun of natural disasters, major accidents and other disasters; (7) inciting discrimination among people, regional discrimination, etc.; (8) using exaggerated headlines, which are seriously inconsistent with the headlines; (9) causing adverse effects on the physical and mental health of minors; (10) other containing violations of social morality, etc. Bad network ecological content.
The Regulations also propose to encourage network information content service platforms to develop models suitable for minors. When the network information content service platform provides network games, network literature, network animation, network live broadcasting, network audio and video and other services, measures should be taken to prevent minors from contacting illegal and bad information.
Source: Responsible Editor of China News Network: Xing Haibo_NBJS8850