Look out! Fifty-one-year-old aunt used dichlorvos to shampoo flea poisoning and live in ICU (source: original)
On September 5, 51-year-old Aunt Li in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, imitated a video and washed her hair with dichlorvos to kill fleas on her head. Subsequently, there were dizziness, chest tightness, sweating and other symptoms. After rescue, the condition is stable, but it still needs close observation in hospital. Doctors say that because of the large number of hair follicles and capillaries on the scalp, if the scalp is smeared or attached with such toxic substances, it is easy to be absorbed by the scalp, which can lead to toxic symptoms, and serious cases can also cause toxic encephalopathy and myocardial damage, and even endanger life.
Source: Liu Yuxin_NBJS7825, responsible editor of Beijing News