(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinpings socialist ideology with Chinese characteristics in the new era, the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the CPC and the Second and Third Plenary Sessions of the Nineteenth Central Committee of the CPC is fully implemented, and the overall layout of the Five-in-One and the strategic layout of the Four-in-All are closely promoted around overall planning, new development concepts are implemented, and high-quality development is adhered to in order to develop families. The establishment of farm demonstration is the starting point, supported by the establishment and improvement of guiding service mechanism, guaranteed by the improvement of policy support system, and the implementation of family farm cultivation plan. In accordance with the idea of developing, standardizing, upgrading and promoting a batch, a large number of moderate-scale, intensive production, advanced management and so on are accelerated. Family farms with obvious benefits will lay a solid foundation for promoting the overall revitalization of the countryside and realizing the modernization of agriculture and countryside.
(2) Basic Principles
We should adhere to the main body of peasant households. We should adhere to the basic position of family management in the basic rural management system, encourage farmers with long-term and stable farming intentions to expand their management scale, develop various types of family farms, and carry out various forms of cooperation and cooperation.
Adhere to a moderate scale. Family farms should be guided to achieve the best scale benefits according to the industrial characteristics and their own management capabilities, to prevent the one-sided pursuit of land and other means of production from being over-centralized, and to prevent big households.
Adhere to market orientation. Following the law of family farm development, giving full play to the decisive role of the market in promoting the development of family farm, and strengthening the guidance and support of the government for family farm.
Adhere to local conditions. All localities are encouraged to base themselves on reality, determine development priorities, innovate ideas for family farm development, seek practical results, and refrain from making all-inclusive decisions and imposing coercive orders.
Persist in leading by demonstration. We should give full play to the role of typical demonstration, promote development by demonstration from point to area, summarize and popularize the demonstration models of different types of family farms, and improve the development quality of family farms.
(3) Development goals. By 2020, the policy system to support the development of family farms will be basically established, the management system will be more sound, the guiding service mechanism will be gradually improved, the number of family farms will be steadily increased, the management will be more standardized, the management industry will be more diversified and the development mode will be more diversified. By 2022, the policy system and management system supporting the development of family farms will be further improved, and the production, operation and driving capacity of family farms will be consolidated and improved.
II. Improving the Registration and List Management System
(5) Optimizing registration services. Market supervision departments should strengthen guidance, provide high-quality and efficient registration services, and carry out family farm registration according to the principle of voluntariness. Establish a mechanism for sharing data and information between market supervision departments and agricultural and rural departments. (led by the General Administration of Market Supervision and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas)
(6) Improving the family farm catalogue system. Perfect the information of family farm catalogue, include agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, fishery and other family farms in the catalogue and update dynamically, and gradually standardize data collection, demonstration evaluation, operation analysis and other work to provide support and services for guiding the development of family farms. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
3. Strengthen the Leadership of Demonstration and Creation
(8) Establishment of demonstration counties for family farms. Relying on rural rejuvenation demonstration counties, agricultural green development pioneer areas and modern agricultural demonstration areas, we will support the establishment of family farm demonstration counties in places where conditions permit, explore the policy system and working mechanism for systematically promoting the development of family farms, promote the whole countys promotion of family farm cultivation, and enhance the development level of family farms as a whole. u3002 (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(9) Strengthen typical leadership. Summarize and popularize the good experience and good model of family farm cultivation in time, and set up a number of examples of family farm development according to the requirements of learnability, easy promotion and replication. We will encourage all localities to develop various types of family farms, such as combination of breeding and breeding, ecological cycle, integration of machinery and agriculture, industrial integration, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and fishery. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, the units and individuals that have made outstanding contributions to the development of family farms are commended. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(10) Encourage all kinds of talents to set up family farms. Summarize the experience of various places, encourage local talents, migrant workers who have the desire to return home and start businesses, outstanding rural students, graduates of colleges and technical schools, and scientific and technological personnel to establish family farms. Implementing the youth farmer training program, focusing on youth farmer training and entrepreneurship support. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(11) Actively guide family farms to develop cooperative management. Family farms should be actively guided to take over or join peasant cooperatives and carry out unified production and management. We will explore ways to promote cooperation among family farms, leading enterprises and social service organizations, and innovate mechanisms for linking interests. Family farm associations or alliances are encouraged. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
IV. Establishing and Improving Policy Support System
(12) Guarantee the land management right of family farms according to law. We will improve the service system for the transfer of land management rights and encourage the orderly transfer of land management rights to family farms. Promote the use of unified land transfer contract model text. We will improve the service platforms for land transfer at county and township levels, and do a good job in policy consultation, information dissemination, price evaluation and contract signing. We will improve the dispute mediation and arbitration system and effectively resolve land transfer disputes. Protect the rights of both sides of land transfer according to law, guide both sides of land transfer to determine the rent level reasonably, stabilize the relationship of land transfer, and effectively prevent the risk of family farm rental land. Family farm land management rights acquired through circulation can be guaranteed by financial institutions with the written consent of the contractor and filed with the contractor. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Peoples Bank of China, the Banking Insurance Regulatory Commission, the Forest and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(13) Strengthening infrastructure construction. Family farms are encouraged to participate in the construction of functional areas for grain production, protected areas for the production of important agricultural products, superior areas for special agricultural products and modern agricultural parks. Family farms should be supported to carry out primary processing, intensive processing, staple food processing and comprehensive utilization of agricultural products, build centralized seedling-raising, storage, drying, drying, drying and fresh-keeping warehouses, cold chain transportation, agricultural machinery shed, livestock and poultry farming and other agricultural facilities by themselves or jointly with other agricultural operators, and develop farm market construction. Supporting family farms to participate in the construction of high-standard farmland and promoting centralized joint management. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(14) Perfect socialized services for family farms. Public welfare service organizations should focus on family farms and provide public welfare services such as technology promotion, quality inspection, epidemic prevention and control. Agricultural researchers and extension workers are encouraged to provide advanced and applicable technologies for family farms through technical training and directional assistance. Supporting all kinds of social service organizations to provide productive services such as farming and harvest prevention for family farms. Encourage and support supply and marketing cooperatives to give full play to their organizational advantages and serve family farms in various forms. Explore the development of agricultural specialized human resources intermediary service organizations, to solve the temporary employment needs of family farms. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the Bureau of Forestry and Grass, the General Supply and Marketing Cooperative, etc.)
(15) Improve the training system for family farm operators. The state and provincial agricultural and rural departments should formulate training plans, and the county agricultural and rural departments should formulate training plans to enable family farm operators to rotate at least every three years. The training of family farm operators should be strengthened in the training of practical talents in rural areas. Supporting all localities to carry out training in the form of field schools relying on agricultural-related colleges and research institutes, leading enterprises in agricultural industrialization, various types of agricultural science and technology and industrial parks, etc. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Ministry of Education, the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(17) Improving and implementing fiscal and taxation policies. Conditional areas are encouraged to arrange funds through existing channels and adopt awards instead of subsidies to actively support the development of family farms and expand the benefits of family farms. Support eligible family farms to participate in the construction of agricultural-related projects as the main body of project declaration and implementation. Support family farms to develop green food, organic food, geographical indications of agricultural products certification and brand building. Accurate subsidies for agricultural water use and water-saving incentives are given to eligible family farms. Family farm production and operation activities shall enjoy corresponding tax reduction and exemption policies for agriculture and small and micro enterprises in accordance with the provisions. (Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, General Administration of Taxation, Forest and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(18) Strengthen financial and insurance services. Financial institutions are encouraged to develop specialized credit products for family farms, optimize the process of loan approval on the basis of business sustainability, rationally determine the loan quota, interest rate and duration, and broaden the scope of collateral. We will carry out credit rating evaluation of family farms and encourage financial institutions to grant credit loans to family farms with good credit standing and large capital turnover. Under the precondition of strengthening risk prevention and control, the national agricultural credit guarantee system should speed up the business coverage of family farms and enhance the availability of family farm loans. We will continue to carry out pilot projects of agricultural catastrophe insurance, full cost insurance for three major grain crops and income insurance, and explore the pilot project of the central governments policy of rewarding local superior agricultural products insurance to effectively meet the risk guarantee needs of family farms. We will encourage pilot projects of comprehensive insurance for family farms. (The Peoples Bank of China, the Ministry of Finance, the Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, the Forestry and Grass Bureau, etc.)
(nineteen) support the development of the Internet + family farm. Promote the Internet application level of family farm operators, and promote e-commerce platform to support family farms to develop rural e-commerce by reducing entry and promotion costs. Market participants are encouraged to develop suitable data products and provide specialized and accurate information services for family farms. We will encourage the development of Internet cloud farms and other modes to help family farms rationally arrange production plans and optimize the allocation of production factors. (The Ministry of Commerce and the Agricultural and Rural Sections are responsible respectively)
(20) Exploring social security policies suitable for family farms. Locals where conditions permit are encouraged to guide family farm operators to participate in social insurance for urban workers. Where conditions permit, pilot projects can be carried out to grant pension subsidies to elderly peasants who voluntarily withdraw from the right to contractual management of land. (The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas are responsible respectively)
5. Improving safeguard measures
(21) Strengthen organizational leadership. Local governments at all levels should put the promotion of family farm development on an important agenda, formulate local family farm cultivation plans and deploy them for implementation. The county and township governments should take active measures to strengthen the work force, solve the difficulties and problems faced by the development of family farms in a timely manner, and ensure the implementation of various policies. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs)
(22) Strengthen departmental collaboration. Local governments at or above the county level should establish a comprehensive and coordinated working mechanism to promote the development of family farms, strengthen the cooperation of departments and form a joint force. Agricultural and rural departments should conscientiously fulfill their guiding responsibilities, take the lead in comprehensive coordination work, coordinate financial support policies for family farms with financial departments; natural resources departments should be responsible for implementing policy support such as family farm facility land; market supervision departments should be responsible for providing registration and market supervision of family farms. Support; the financial sector is responsible for providing policy support in credit, insurance and other areas; other relevant departments, in accordance with their respective responsibilities, strengthen support and services for family farms. (Each department concerned is responsible for it separately)
(23) Strengthen propaganda and guidance. Make full use of all kinds of news media, and increase efforts to publicize the important significance and task requirements of developing family farms. We should closely follow up the development of family farms, publicize good examples and good practices of developing family farms in various places, and create a good atmosphere of public opinion for the development of family farms. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs)
(24) Promoting legislation on family farms. Strengthen the legislative research to promote the development of family farms, speed up the legislative process of family farms, and provide legal protection for the development of family farms. All localities are encouraged to issue normative documents or relevant laws and regulations to promote the institutionalization and legalization of family farm development. (led by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Areas, with the participation of the Ministry of Justice, etc.)
Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Natural Resources, Ministry of Commerce
Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission of the General Administration of Market Supervision of the Peoples Bank of China
National Supply and Marketing Cooperative Forestry and Grass Bureau