Specifically, housing construction in reclamation areas includes centralized housing construction and individual housing construction. Centralized housing construction refers to the behavior of Hainan Agricultural Reclamation Investment Holding Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Haiken Group) and its secondary enterprises to organize workers and residents to centralize the construction of affordable housing. Individual housing construction refers to the construction of the only self-occupied housing by workers and residents in reclamation areas.
This time, the Notice clearly states that the land occupied by centralized housing construction or individual housing construction in the reclamation area belongs to the state-owned land. Housing built in reclamation areas may not be sold or transferred to other countries. If it really needs to withdraw, the secondary enterprises in the reclamation area shall repurchase, administer and distribute them uniformly according to the regulations. The system of one household, one house is strictly enforced in the construction of houses in reclamation areas. A qualified worker or resident can only use one residential land or purchase a set of affordable housing.
At the same time, the Notice also limits the scale of housing construction in reclamation areas. In principle, the area of each households residential land should not exceed 120 square meters, the floors should not exceed three floors and the height should not exceed 12 meters, and the parallel teams should be relaxed appropriately according to the situation of land resources and the population of the applicants, but the area of each households residential land should not exceed 175 square meters at most. Rice. In addition, centralized housing construction should meet the requirements of the height control of residential buildings in our province. The height control principle of rural residential buildings in company area should not exceed 12 meters, and that of township residential buildings in field area should not exceed 20 meters.
For the declaring subject of housing construction in reclamation area, it is clear that the workers and residents whose household registration is within the scope of reclamation area or whose household registration is not in reclamation area, but who have worked in reclamation area enterprises for five years continuously, and who have one of the following four conditions, can apply for the purchase of indemnificatory housing built centrally in reclamation area or the construction, expansion, reconstruction and reconstruction of individual. Construction of self-owned housing, including new housing for individuals is limited to workers and residents of parallel teams and difficult overseas Chinese teams.
(1) because there is no housing or the existing residential area is lower than the housing difficulty standard demarcated by each city or county;
(2) Removal and resettlement are needed because of the needs of national construction, the implementation of urban and rural planning and the construction of public facilities and public welfare undertakings;
(3) those requiring resettlement due to the occurrence or prevention of natural disasters; (4) those requiring demolition and reconstruction of the original houses. However, if there are four cases in Hainan, such as commercial housing, it is not allowed to approve new housing for employees and residents in the reclamation area or to purchase centralized construction of affordable housing in the reclamation area. (1) Employees and staff in reclamation areas already have a set of self-owned housing in the reclamation area, and the per capita housing construction area of their families exceeds the housing difficulties standard defined by their cities and counties; (2) residents in reclamation areas own commercial housing and policy housing (except public rental housing) in Hainan Province; (3) employees and residents in Reclamation Areas will own themselves in the reclamation area. Those who have housing for rent or transfer; (4) those who do not conform to the real estate regulation and control policy. Source: Guo Ping_B7442, Responsible Editor of Peng Mei News
(3) Those requiring resettlement because of natural disasters or natural disasters;
(4) The original houses need to be demolished and rebuilt.
(1) Employees in the reclamation area already have a set of self-owned housing in the reclamation area, and the per capita housing construction area of the family exceeds the housing difficulty standard set by the city or county where they live;
(2) The residents of reclamation areas who own commercial housing or policy housing (except public rental housing) within the territory of Hainan Province;
(3) Employees and residents of the reclamation area rent or transfer their own housing in the reclamation area;