A fire broke out in a company in Taizhou, Zhejiang Province. It was suspected that a small amount of ammonia gas was leaking. There was no obvious odor at the scene (source:)
At about 8:40 a.m. on July 25, a fire broke out in a company in Huangyan Jiangkou Street, Taizhou, Zhejiang Province. It has been controlled and no casualties have been reported. It is understood that the cause of the fire is suspected to be caused by a small amount of ammonia leakage, environmental monitoring has been started, and there is no obvious odor on the site. Further investigation is under way.