China Weather Network News Central Meteorological Observatory continued to issue yellow warning of high temperature on July 25 at 06:00:00:00:00:
It is estimated that the maximum temperature will reach over 35 C in the daytime of July 25 in the central and southern part of North China, Guanzhong area of Shaanxi, most of Huanghuai, Jianghuai, Jianghan, Jiangnan, North and South China, western Inner Mongolia, and southern Xinjiang Basin. Among them, central and southern Hebei, northern Henan, Northwestern Shandong, Guanzhong of Shaanxi, central Anhui, Southern Jiangsu and upper Jiangsu. The highest temperatures in some areas, such as Haihai, northern Zhejiang, central and Northern Hunan, and southern Xinjiang Basin, ranged from 37 to 39 degrees C, with local temperatures reaching 40 degrees C.
1. Avoid outdoor activities during high temperature in the afternoon as far as possible. Provide guidance for the elderly, the weak, the sick and the young, and take necessary protective measures.
2. Relevant departments should pay attention to preventing fires caused by excessive power consumption and heavy load of power equipment such as wires and transformers.
3. Operators in outdoor or high temperature conditions shall take necessary protective measures.
4. Pay attention to working and sleeping time, ensure sleep, and prepare some commonly used anti-heat and cooling drugs when necessary.
5. The media should strengthen the propaganda of the health knowledge of heat prevention and cooling, and the relevant departments should implement the safeguard measures of heat prevention and cooling.