Two and a half-year-old boys in Hubei have been out of contact at home for five days, and the possibility of their mother taking them away has been ruled out.

category:Society
 Two and a half-year-old boys in Hubei have been out of contact at home for five days, and the possibility of their mother taking them away has been ruled out.


Pictures of lost children

Wear clothes when you are missing

On the afternoon of July 7, Deng Rui, a 2-and-a-half-year-old boy from Yunxi County, Shiyan County, Hubei Province, lost his connection for five days. On the morning of July 12, Guo Zixing, the police officer in charge, told Peng Mei News that his mother had been excluded from the search and was expanding the scope of the search.

According to Mr. Deng, the parents of the lost children, a 2-and-a-half-year-old boy was lost when playing at the door of Shangping Village, Jingyang Township, Yunxi County, between 4.30 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. on July 7.

Yunxi County Public Security Bureau said on the afternoon of July 9 through the official micro-blog @Pingan Yunxi that the County Public Security Bureau sent additional police to Jingyang for further investigation, and the investigation and search work is in progress. On that day, the Yunxi County Public Security Bureau released the information of searching for people again through the official public number Pingan Yunxi. The article said that there were pits, ditches and grass nests in every corner of the house, table cabinets, cellars, pits outside the house, and carpet-like searches over and over in several miles, and carefully searched every frame in the place covered by video surveillance, but not yet. Get news of the children.

Some netizens speculated whether the child was taken away by his mother. On the morning of July 12, Guo Zixing, a police officer, told Peng Mei News that due to the lack of surveillance and the lack of surveillance, the surveillance video data collected were very limited, and the search scope was still expanding, which indicated that the possibility of the biological mother taking the boy away had been ruled out. Source: Pengyang News Author: Zhou Qis Responsible Editor: Su Bingju_NBJ9980

Some netizens speculated whether the child was taken away by his mother.

On the morning of July 12, Guo Zixing, a police officer, told Peng Mei News that due to the lack of surveillance and the lack of surveillance, the surveillance video data collected were very limited, and the search scope was still expanding, which indicated that the possibility of the biological mother taking the boy away had been ruled out.