A father and son died of electrocution on the dormitory corridor during a rainstorm in Hubei Province

category:Hot
 A father and son died of electrocution on the dormitory corridor during a rainstorm in Hubei Province


A staff member of the government office of Hanchuan Economic Development Zone said that the matter was under investigation and consultation.

Mr. Qian provided a police statement issued by Xiaohe Police Station on June 27, which showed that at 7:10 on June 22, the station received an alarm and found two bodies in the water on the first floor of the old post dormitory. One of them is a retiree of Xinhe Telecom in Hanchuan. The police initially checked that the deceased accorded with the characteristics of electric shock death, two of them died of electric shock.

Another situation report material provided by him with the official seal of the office of the Hanchuan Municipal Peoples Government shows that after the accident, the municipal power supply department cut off the power supply on the spot.

Mr. Qian told Peng Mei News that it rained heavily in Hanchuan on June 22. There was water on the stairs of the old dormitory of the telecommunications company. His father-in-law and his wife and brother-in-law had an electric shock when they went upstairs. Family members searched overnight and alerted the police when they found two people dead at 5 am on the 22nd.

Mr. Qian said that his father-in-laws dormitory building was built in 1996. The staircase line was aging and some of the wires were exposed. After the accident, he tried to negotiate with the local telecommunications bureau, the other side said that the dormitory is a staff fund-raising construction; here is the development of the municipal sector after the water situation; this accident, not to be dealt with. A staff member of Xiaogan Branch of China Telecom Co., Ltd. told Peng Mei News that the dormitory building was built by employees over 20 years ago, and was sold after the housing reform. It is no longer under the management of Hanchuan Xinhe Branch of China Telecom Co., Ltd. The person in charge of letters and visits to maintain stability in Hanchuan Economic Development Zone told Peng Mei News that the dormitory building is located in the courtyard of the telecommunications company, and its property rights belong to the telecommunications company, which should be responsible by the telecommunications company and not be managed by the economic development zone. Mr. Qian told Peng Mei News that he hoped that the life problems of his mother-in-law and nephew would be guaranteed, and that the relevant departments would repair the electrical problems of the dormitory building. Source: Xiao Qi_N6799, responsible editor of Pengwei News

Mr. Qian said that his father-in-laws dormitory building was built in 1996. The staircase line was aging and some of the wires were exposed. After the accident, he tried to negotiate with the local telecommunications bureau, the other side said that the dormitory is a staff fund-raising construction; here is the development of the municipal sector after the water situation; this accident, not to be dealt with.

A staff member of Xiaogan Branch of China Telecom Co., Ltd. told Peng Mei News that the dormitory building was built by employees over 20 years ago, and was sold after the housing reform. It is no longer under the management of Hanchuan Xinhe Branch of China Telecom Co., Ltd.

The person in charge of letters and visits to maintain stability in Hanchuan Economic Development Zone told Peng Mei News that the dormitory building is located in the courtyard of the telecommunications company, and its property rights belong to the telecommunications company, which should be responsible by the telecommunications company and not be managed by the economic development zone.

Mr. Qian told Peng Mei News that he hoped that the life problems of his mother-in-law and nephew would be guaranteed, and that the relevant departments would repair the electrical problems of the dormitory building.