Noah Wealth said in its reply letter to China Securities News that Noah Wealth and Goffer Assets will be true, correct and timely in information disclosure. At present, Noah interview has set up a special processing group to deal with. At present, the case is in the stage of public security investigation. If there is substantial progress to be disclosed, it will communicate and inform frankly.
On the evening of July 8, Wang Jingbo, founder and chairman of the board of directors of Noah Wealth, issued an internal letter, pointing out: Noah Wealth is an almost transparent company with no secrets, so here we do a completely transparent, 100% communication and synchronization of the status quo.
Wang Jingbo pointed out that the funds related to Chengxing International Holdings do have risks. As a manager, Goffer Assets took the fastest action to safeguard the interests of investors in the first time when it found out the risk factors.
In terms of specific measures, Wang Jingbo mentioned that the affected fund products will be delayed for half a year to one year in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. At the same time, in order to properly handle risks, Noah Wealth has launched an in-depth survey of other products during their lifetime. So far, no similar problems have been found. As of the first quarter of 2019, the total amount of Goffer Management Fund was 171.1 billion yuan, and the total number of products was more than 800. At present, while actively cooperating with the police investigation, Noah Wealth has taken the following measures:
1. Increased the pledge of shares of listed companies (Chengxing International Holdings) and sealed up the shares of listed companies;
2. Closure of relevant bank accounts;
4. Start the information disclosure announcement on the compliance of the investors of the fund;
5. The funds that have already expired have instituted criminal and judicial proceedings against the relevant parties;
6. Record with trade associations and regulatory units.
Source: Wang Xiaowu_NF, Responsible Editor of China Securities News and China Securities Network