On June 14, the Law Enforcement Team of Shanghai Traffic Commission urgently interviewed and traveled. Peng Mei News Reporter He Ying-ho
Drops were interviewed again.
On June 13, at the junction of Ning Road, Zhenning Road, Yanan West Road, Jingan District, Shanghai, an illegal online car broke through the barrier and escaped. Four people were injured in the process, one of whom was seriously injured. On June 14, the Law Enforcement Team of Shanghai Traffic Commission urgently interviewed and traveled.
At the beginning of the interview, the traffic law enforcement department briefed the whole case.
At about 9:08 on June 13, the white BYD car with the name of Shanghai AF08630 received the order (from Caojiadu to Hunan Road) and crossed the Yanan West intersection along the Zhenning Route from north to south. When the law enforcement officers signaled that the car would stop for inspection, they broke through the customs and escaped and injured many people successively.
Subsequently, the drip side responded that, after the incident, the company set up an emergency working group at the first time, and sent staff to the hospital at noon on June 13 to do a good job in the rescue of the injured, including all medical expenses, arrangements for the accommodation of the families of the injured, all with the treatment of the injured as the first priority. At the same time, drip has been actively cooperating with the police to investigate the perpetrators.
At the meeting, the law enforcement team of the Shanghai Municipal Communications Commission further put forward six requirements for compliance of online car-booking platforms:
1. Comprehensively self-checking statistics, sorting out registered vehicles without network reservations and car rental qualifications in the platform and clearing them (before the end of June 2019);
2. Vehicles newly registered and suspected of horse-armoured vehicles complaints must be subjected to offline entity examination or review;
3. The irregular persons and vehicles on the blacklist that were caught and warned in the earlier period shall be cleared immediately within one week.
4. The platform will be investigated for legal liability for illegal passenger transport of vehicles with no qualifications of network-appointed vehicles seized by traffic and public security departments on the street from now on.
5. To further strengthen the legal education of all drivers in the platform, we should take the initiative to cooperate with the law enforcement and inspection of the street traffic law enforcement and public security departments, and severely punish those drivers who refuse to check and break through the gates.
6. For the incomplete basic data of passenger and vehicle, it is necessary to further improve the basic information of all vehicles and drivers by the end of June, and to synchronize the monitoring platform in real time.
Source of this article: Peng Mei News Responsible Editor: Yao Liwei_NT6056