1. To further raise awareness of the importance of accountability. The Central Committee of the Party and the State Council attach great importance to strengthening the supervision of state-owned assets and implementing the responsibility of state-owned enterprises for operating and investing. The Third Plenary Session of the Eighteenth Central Committee of the Party and a series of documents on the reform of state-owned enterprises have made a series of plans to strengthen the accountability for operating and investing, establish and improve the mechanism for investigating and investigating major decision-making mistakes and negligence of duty and dereliction of duty of The central enterprises should raise their ideological awareness, stand at the height of safeguarding the common wealth of all the people, deeply understand the important role of accountability in effectively preventing the loss of state-owned assets and implementing the responsibility of maintaining and increasing the value of state-owned assets. They should promote the construction of accountability system as an important grasp to improve the level of compliance management and prevent and resolve major risks through effective measures. To carry out the work of accountability investigation, promote managers at all levels to perform their duties regularly, diligently and conscientiously, and promote enterprises to operate in accordance with the rules and achieve long-term stability.
2. Deeply promote the construction of organizational system. The central enterprises should improve the organizational system of accountability investigation, strictly implement the responsibility, conduct pressure layer by layer, and continuously and thoroughly promote the work of accountability investigation. First, we should strengthen the leadership of working organizations. The principal person in charge of the enterprise shall conduct research and deliberation on the important matters of accountability investigation, plan as a whole, deploy and promote, and ensure the effective development of the work. The responsible person in charge should direct ahead, guide the checking and checking quality, and urge the work to advance in depth. Functional departments should take on direct responsibilities, work out work system construction plans, cooperate closely with human resources, inspection, discipline inspection and supervision departments, and do a good job in organizing and implementing specific work. Second, we should further strengthen the construction of functional departments. We should effectively implement the work security of functional departments, personnel and funds, and ensure that the special work is carried out independently and effectively. We should coordinate and strengthen the excellent team, strengthen training, education and practical training, and enhance professional competence and professionalism. Thirdly, we should promote the construction of the organizational system of the affiliated enterprisesaccountability investigation. According to the principle of hierarchical management, hierarchical responsibility, combined with the actual situation of the enterprise and the characteristics of the industry, the main body of responsibility is managed, and the scope of supervision is fully covered.
3. Continuously improve the accountability system. The central enterprises should speed up the construction of a system of accountability investigation with coordinated content, clear process, complete supporting and effective application, and constantly improve the standardization, institutionalization and scientific level of work. First, we need to promote deep institutional coverage and effective constraints. According to the size and volume difference of the enterprises and the characteristics of the business model, the enterprises should adopt measures to refine the scope of accountability and to divide the standard of asset loss, so as to prevent the scope of scale from being loose and the restriction of liability from being insufficient. Second, we should improve the supporting system. We will study and formulate detailed rules for the determination of losses, liability and the investigation and treatment of irregular liabilities of retirees, standardize work processes and standards, and achieve consistent, rule-based and orderly standards for the investigation of liabilities. Thirdly, we should consolidate the institutional foundation. Implement the requirements of Document 63, further improve the provisions of major decision-making evaluation and record of performance of decision-making matters, refine the provisions and lists of various types of business investment responsibility, clarify the post responsibilities and performance procedures, and clarify the principles and requirements of investing responsibility investigation for irregular business operations in the employment contracts of external directors and professional managers.
Fourth, do a solid job in investigating and dealing with violations. Central enterprises should be prosecuted for violations and strict accountability, and strengthen the rigid restraint of state-owned assets supervision laws and regulations and enterprise internal management regulations. First, we should intensify the work of accountability. We should carry out account-checking and account-canceling management on the clues of investment problems in illegal operation, concentrate our efforts on investigating the serious losses of state-owned assets, and investigate the responsibility of relevant personnel in accordance with the regulations according to law. The clues to suspected violations of discipline, duty violations and crimes should be promptly transferred to disciplinary inspection and supervision or judicial organs for investigation and punishment. Second, we should strengthen the guidance and supervision of accountability investigation. To organize supervision and inspection of the affiliated enterprisesresponsibility investigation work, strengthen the guidance and control of key links such as qualitative, damage determination and responsibility determination, and carry out direct verification by higher-level enterprises as needed. Third, we should strengthen case notification and disclosure of relevant information. We should combine the investigation and treatment of specific cases, summarize, notify and publicly investigate and handle the situation in an appropriate scope, take the case as a lesson, give full play to the warning and educational role of pursuing one responsibility and warning one piece, and constantly improve the influence and transparency of supervision and accountability work.
5. Exploring ways and means of work. The work of accountability investigation has strong policy, wide coverage and high professional requirements. All central enterprises should actively explore new ways and new methods of work. First, we should explore ways to carry out overseas verification and accountability. We will gradually promote the investigation and accountability of overseas losses, pay attention to the risk of asset loss in major decision-making, major contracts, large-scale capital control and governance of overseas sub-enterprises, and ensure that where state-owned capital is invested, supervision and accountability will extend. Second, we should explore the establishment of accountability information management system. Improve the level of work informationization, gradually realize online reporting and submitting responsibility investigation report, supervise the whole process of acceptance, preliminary verification, classified disposal, verification, processing and rectification, and study how to accurately detect violations by sharing management information and building large data model. Third, we should explore how to promote the implementation of fault-tolerant mechanism. Further research and implementation of the three distinctions landing measures, specific analysis of specific issues, not only to prevent inadequate accountability, but also to prevent the generalization and simplification of accountability. At the same time, in light of the actual situation, we will study and strengthen the accountability of fund investment, mixed ownership and other new business areas.
6. Continuously improve the long-term mechanism of promoting development through accountability. Responsibility investigation is a means but not an end. Central enterprises should pay attention to doing a good job of supervision the latter half of the article, and turn the results of accountability into regulatory effectiveness to promote the healthy development of enterprises. First, we should promote prevention and mitigation of major risks. To cite one example from the other, we should carry out in-depth verification of common problems from point to area, investigate potential problems, and warn and prompt business risks. Timely intervention in the disposal of risk events, follow-up attention to the loss of contingent assets, in order to recover and promote loss recovery, timely resolution of the risk of asset loss. Second, we should promote and improve the internal control system of enterprises. In view of the defects and loopholes found in internal control, we should treat both the root causes and root causes, strengthen the implementation of rectification, formulate and revise various management systems in time, improve the internal control system and improve the management level. Third, we should ensure the healthy development of enterprisescompliance management. We should focus on accountability, strengthen the conscientiousness and initiative of managers at all levels to perform their duties in accordance with the regulations through the combination of punishment and education, comprehensively promote the management of enterprises according to law, and effectively promote the steady operation and sustainable development of enterprises.
SASAC will strengthen its guidance on the accountability of central enterprises, organize training and exchanges, and inspect the implementation of Document 63 and the Implementation Measures for the Accountability of Central Enterprises for Violating Business and Investment (Trial Implementation) (SASAC Decree 37, hereinafter referred to as Decree 37) as required. The central enterprises should conscientiously formulate the construction plan of the accountability system and submit the relevant information to SASASAC in writing by the end of May 2019. The specific implementation situation should be included in the annual periodic report. At the same time, attention should be paid to collecting and implementing Decree No. 37 and promoting the construction of the accountability system in the process of new situations and new problems, and timely reporting to SASASAC. Contacts and Telephone: Supervision of Zhang Xiaohong, Liu Mingjiao 64470402, 64471930 e-mail: [email protected] SASASAC April 30, 2019 This article Source: SASAC Responsible Editor: Zhong Qiming_NF5619
SASAC will strengthen its guidance on the accountability of central enterprises, organize training and exchanges, and inspect the implementation of Document 63 and the Implementation Measures for the Accountability of Central Enterprises for Violating Business and Investment (Trial Implementation) (SASAC Decree 37, hereinafter referred to as Decree 37) as required. The central enterprises should conscientiously formulate the construction plan of the accountability system and submit the relevant information to SASASAC in writing by the end of May 2019. The specific implementation situation should be included in the annual periodic report. At the same time, attention should be paid to collecting and implementing Decree No. 37 and promoting the construction of the accountability system in the process of new situations and new problems, and timely reporting to SASASAC.
Contacts and Telephones: Supervising Zhang Xiaohong and Liu Mingjiao of the Second Bureau