Three injuries caused by gas leakage and explosion in Changchun No. 1 bacon restaurant shattered glass tens of meters away

category:Society
 Three injuries caused by gas leakage and explosion in Changchun No. 1 bacon restaurant shattered glass tens of meters away


At 7:30 pm today (June 13), a gas leak exploded in a fumigation sauce shop in Changchun, injuring three people. Witnesses said the glass door of the shop dozens of meters away was shattered.

The storefront was blown up. Respondents provide live video screenshots

Video showed smoke from several stores on the street, chaos in the house, broken windows upstairs, and one person was injured lying in front of the shop.

At about 12 oclock, Mr. Chang, the owner of a fruit store opposite the scene of the accident, told the Beijing News that at about 7 oclock this morning, he came out of the shop to pick up the goods. Suddenly, he heard two explosions. When he returned to the shop, he found that the glass door of his shop was shattered and the iron boron above the toilet fell to the ground. A bacon shop and a snack bar across the street were badly damaged. Its tens of meters away from my shop. The glass on the four or five floors across the street is broken. Mr. Chang said that the scene had been blocked at present.

According to the Internet Information Center of Erdao District, Changchun City, at 7:30 on the 13th, a gas leak and explosion occurred in a fumigation sauce house at the intersection of Fuan Street and Jingwei Road in Erdao District. Three people were injured at the scene. The injured were treated and no one died. Relevant departments are conducting investigations and have carried out rehabilitation work.

Source: Gu Yunting_NBJS8499, responsible editor of Beijing News