According to the news of the Emergency Management Bureau of Wuhua District of Kunming, on May 21, 2019, a survey was conducted by the Fire Brigade of the Joint District of Wuhua Emergency Management Bureau of Kunming, Ma Village Police Station of the Public Security Wuhua Branch, and the Business and Investment Promotion Bureau of the District. The results have been identified and published as follows:
I. Basic information
(1) The original name of the gas station was Maoguang Gas Station. Because of the renovation, the oil products in the tank of the gas station were pumped out on February 28, 2019, and the tank was waterflooded at 3:00 a.m. on March 28.
(2) Mao Mou, Li Mou and Li Mou, three former Maoguang refueling staff, made the video at 11:17 on March 1, 2019. At that time, no oil was stored in the irrigation area and the refueling gun.
(3) On May 21, 2019, Mao Mou will upload video to the network, when the gas station in the video is closed.
(1) The Ma Village Police Station of the Public Security Wuhua Branch, in accordance with the Law of the Peoples Republic of China on Administrative Penalties for Public Security, imposed administrative detention for 10 days on Mao, Li and Li of three personnel involved on 22 May, and imposed a fine of 500 yuan.
(2) In accordance with the Regulations on Safety Management of Hazardous Chemicals and the Safety Production Law of the Peoples Republic of China, the Emergency Management Bureau of Wuhua District of Kunming City has imposed a penalty of suspension and rectification on Longquan Road Gas Station of CNOOC Yunnan Sales Company.
Source: New Beijing Daily Responsible Editor: Li Wan_B11284