Today (May 20), a media report said that from the source of the informed person, it was learned that the Zhoukou infant loss incident in Henan Province was a self-directed and self-directed incident planned by the mother and her relatives due to family conflicts. At present, many people involved in the planning have been detained, (male baby) mothers are still breastfeeding, and will be dealt with after the breastfeeding period.
In response, an insider who claimed to be a friend of a babys mother was interviewed by Red Star News. The insider had participated in the search for the lost baby boy. In response to the self-directing and self-directing reported on the Internet, the other side told Red Star News: Please give me a few calm days. I believe that people are watching in the sky and are fair and comfortable.
_Short Messages Responded by Friends and Mothers of Boys and Babies
Red Star News reported earlier that on the morning of May 16, a woman in Zhoukou, Henan Province, said she fainted from illness while taking her 4-month-old son out for a walk. When she woke up again, she said the baby had been taken away. Police and family members then offered rewards for clues. On May 19, Wenchang Branch of Zhoukou Public Security Bureau reported that the baby had been safely recovered by the police in the early morning of 19.
Media: Henan Boy Loss Incident is a self-directed and self-directed incident by family members. Many people have been detained.
New progress has been made in the Zhoukou infant loss incident in Henan Province. Today (May 20), a reporter from the Beijing News learned from an insider that the incident was a self-directed self-directed incident planned by the mother and her relatives due to family conflicts. At present, many people involved in the planning have been detained, (male baby) mothers are still breastfeeding, and will be dealt with after the breastfeeding period.
For more information, please click to enter the topic.