1. Li Guimei, former Secretary of the Party branch and general manager of the Legal Compliance Department of Tianjin Binhai Rural Commercial Bank, reimburses transportation fees in excess of the standard.
From December 2016 to December 2017, Li Guimei traveled abroad many times, flying business class one time, high-speed rail first class four times, business class two times, and the total cost of exceeding standard is 1280 yuan. In September 2018, Li Guimei was warned and punished by the Party, and the funds violating discipline were recovered.
2. The problem of tourism with illegal public funds by Yuan Weiqiang, deputy director of the Bureau of Veteran Cadres of the Wuxi Municipal Party Committee of Jiangsu Province.
In November 2017, Yuan Weiqiang took the opportunity to visit Baima Temple, Longmen Grottoes and other scenic spots during his investigation in Zhengzhou and Luoyang with the staff of the citys senior cadres activity center. The expenses incurred by the tour were 5,760 yuan, which was reimbursed by means of false food and transportation subsidies. During the period of organizational review, Yuan Weiqiang and others honestly confessed the problem of violation of discipline and voluntarily refunded the above-mentioned funds. In July 2018, Yuan Weiqiang was warned and punished by the Party, and other responsible personnel were handled accordingly.
3. Zhu Shunqiu, a former member of the Party and chief agronomist of the Huangshan Agricultural Commission of Anhui Province, violated the rules in accepting gifts and gifts.
Since the Eighteenth National Congress of the CPC, Zhu Shunqiu has received many banquets from Wu, Xu and other management clients; from June 18 to 24, 2017, during his participation in the Qinghai Green Development Investment and Trade Fair, Zhu Shunqiu changed his inspection route with four Huangshan enterprise exhibitors of his peers and took the opportunity to travel around Qinghai Lake, with the cost shared by enterprises; from 2009 to 2018, Zhu Shunqiu received management services. The value of gifts that may affect the fair execution of official duties totals 36602 yuan, of which the value of gifts received after the 18th National Congress is 19982 yuan. In December 2018, Zhu Shunqiu was severely warned and punished by the Party, and the funds violating discipline were collected.
4. Xiao Zhenfang, deputy director of the Foreign Affairs Office of Zichuan District Business Bureau, Zibo City, Shandong Province, and other four people on public-funded tourism.
From December 26 to 30, 2017, Xiao Zhenfang, Deputy Director of Foreign Affairs Office of Zichuan District Commerce Bureau, Yang Shiqing, Deputy Secretary of Party Branch, Chief of Comprehensive Section of Foreign Enterprise Service Center, Qi Sihai, and Zhang Minggong, the Chief of Operational Section, went to Kunming for training. After Xiao Zhenfangs proposal, four people withdrew from training without authorization and traveled to Dali and Lijiang from December 28 to 31. Xiao Zhenfang, as the leader of the outgoing training activities, has direct responsibility and main leadership responsibility for the above-mentioned violations. In November 2018, Xiao Zhenfang was severely warned and punished by the Party, while Yang Shiqing, Qi Sihai and Zhang Minggong were warned and punished by the Party respectively, and more than 18,000 yuan of expenses that should be borne by individuals were collected.
5. Wu Yujun, a member of the Party group and deputy director of the Agricultural and Rural Bureau of Jiyang District, Sanya City, Hainan Province, is responsible for the maintenance of private cars.
From May 2016 to April 2017, Wu Yujun was appointed Vice-President of the Office of Coastal Defence and Port of Jiyang District. He refueled his private car with a public refueling card, totaling 13657.01 yuan. In March 2019, Wu Yujun was warned and punished by the Party and the government, and the funds violating discipline were recovered.
6. Que Yongqiang, Secretary of the Party Committee of Yulin Highway Administration of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, on the private use of buses.
During the period from January 2013 to August 2018, Qu Yongqiang violated the regulations by using official buses to work and visited his family from Yulin to Guigang on weekends or part of working days. The resulting fuel and toll charges amounted to 23585.71 yuan and were reimbursed by the Yulin Highway Administration. Before filing a case for examination, Qu Yongqiang voluntarily returned the proceeds of violation of discipline. In March 2019, Qu Yongqiang was severely warned and punished by the Party.
7. Cao Wei, a member of the Party group and chairman of the trade union of Zhijin County Transport Bureau, Guizhou Province, illegally grants subsidies.
In December 2014, when Cao Weiren was director of the Road Transport Bureau of the county, with his consent, the unit illegally awarded 20.07 million yuan for full service; from January to September 2017, when Cao Weiren was a member of the Party group of the Transport Bureau of the county and the chairman of the trade union, with his consent, the unit issued five holiday shopping cards to the cadres and staff of the unit, totaling 69,000 yuan, and Cao Wei himself received 2000 yuan. In January 2019, Cao Wei was warned and punished by the Party.
8. Li Zhenpeng, Director-General of the Market Supervision Bureau of Jianchuan County, Yunnan Province, used official vehicles in violation of regulations.
In April 2018, Li Zhenpeng drove a bus with relatives and friends to visit the blueberry base in Yangcen Township in the name of return visit enterprises. Drinking and driving accidents occurred on the way back, which had a negative impact on society. In addition, Li Zhenpeng still has some problems, such as illegal distribution and receiving subsidies. In October 2018, Li Zhenpeng was suspended from the Party for one year and dismissed from office.
9. Ren Zhigang, Secretary of the Party Group and Director (Manager) of Jinchang Tobacco Monopoly Bureau (Company) of Gansu Province, is responsible for the maintenance of private cars.
From June 2015 to June 2017, Ren Zhigang repeatedly refueled his private car with his business card, amounting to 18,188.79 yuan, and reimbursed his private car maintenance fee of 2,268 yuan for irregularities. In December 2018, because of other violations, Ren Zhigang was punished by two yearsinspection by the Party, and the funds for violations were collected.
10. Zhu Yipeng, former Party Secretary and Deputy Director of Fuhai County Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, illegally grants subsidies and other issues.
From September 2015 to April 2017, with the consent of Zhu Yipeng, the unit paid a total of 69,600 yuan in subsidies to its cadres and staff in the name of festivals such as the Mid-Autumn Festival and the March Eighth Festival through arbitrage of project funds. In addition, Zhu Yipeng has other disciplinary problems. In November 2018, Zhu Yipeng was discharged from his post within the Party and government affairs, and funds for violation of discipline were recovered.
Source of this article: CCTV News Mobile Network Responsible Editor: Ji Guojie_NBJ11143