Two Bear Boys cooked the balcony in a barbecue accident at home.

category:Society
 Two Bear Boys cooked the balcony in a barbecue accident at home.


Baby Bear is in trouble again! ____________ Suddenly fantasy home barbecue accident to the balcony to roast cooked... (Source: ~)

Two little barbecue masters, because they are not aware of safety at home, unexpectedly cooked the balcony at home!

Recently, a residential balcony in a residential district in Hanchuan City suddenly burst out with smoke. After seeing that the situation was not right, the enthusiastic citizens quickly alerted the police! When the police arrived at the scene, they learned that the burning house had been locked and could not enter the door to extinguish the fire. In order to create the best conditions for rescue, the police asked the property personnel to contact the owner quickly, while organizing the relevant personnel to power off, and at the same time, to close the natural gas valve!

Jiang Haiqiang, a police officer at Xiaohe Police Station of Hanchuan Public Security Bureau, said that because he could not predict when the residents would rush home, his first reaction was to cut off the electric and gas pipelines first to prevent more property losses from explosions, endangering the property safety of the people.

With repeated contacts from the police, the owner, Ms. Hu, rushed home. After opening the door, many people quickly lifted water to extinguish the fire, and the smoke gradually dissipated. Afterwards, the police found that there was charcoal on the balcony. One question was that two children had a barbecue in the house. After the barbecue, they put the charcoal on the balcony.

After the open fire was extinguished, the policemen and Ms. Hu carefully cleaned up the smoldering materials on the balcony. After the firefighters arrived, they made a further investigation of the potential safety hazards on the spot. At the same time, they carried out daily fire knowledge warning and propaganda to the owners and their families. Source: Look at the responsible editor of news: Liu Yuxin_NBJS7825

After the open fire was extinguished, the policemen and Ms. Hu carefully cleaned up the smoldering materials on the balcony. After the firefighters arrived, they made a further investigation of the potential safety hazards on the spot. At the same time, they carried out daily fire knowledge warning and propaganda to the owners and their families.