In a fight 22 years ago, Zhang Duans mother in Hanzhong, Shaanxi Province, was injured and killed by Wang Zhengjun of the same village, who was sentenced to seven yearsimprisonment for intentional injury. On the first day of the Lunar New Year in 2018, Zhang Bunku killed three of Wangs father and son. On January 8, 2019, the Hanzhong Intermediate Court sentenced Zhang to withhold the death penalty and deprive him of political rights for life for the crime of intentional homicide and intentional destruction of property.
According to the official Weibo live broadcast of Shaanxi High Court, the presiding judge summarized the five controversial focuses of the prosecution and the defense, and asked whether the prosecution and the defense had any objections.
Peng Mei News noted that the five controversial focuses of the case are:
1. The original judgment determines whether the reason why the appellant Zhang detained the crime of intentional homicide and intentional destruction of property is accurate.
2. Whether Zhang Deduction has the ability of complete criminal responsibility when committing a crime;
3. Whether the victim in this case is guilty or not;
4. Whether Zhang Buckled or not with a knife returned to stab the victim Wang Zhengjun twice after stabbing the army of the imperial academy;
5. Whether the sentence of intentional homicide withheld by the appellant is appropriate.
Zhang said in court that he disagreed with a fact that was confirmed in the first trial, I did not kill the army of Wang Xuejun before returning to stab the army of Wang Zhengjun.
The presiding judge said that in view of the above-mentioned focus points 3 and 5, both the prosecution and the defense can fully express their views in the court debate.
Source of this article: Peng Mei News Responsible Editor: Zhang Xianchao_NN9310