According to Agence France-Presse and Reuters, Salah, Kashujis eldest son, made a statement on Twitter on October 10, in which he said: The trial is still ongoing, and there has been no discussion of out-of-court reconciliation before and now. He also said that all those involved in the crime had to face justice and punishment.
On April 1, the Washington Post, which had contributed by Kashuji, quoted sources as saying that Kashujis children received luxury homes and high compensation from Saudi authorities as compensation for Kashujis murder. The report also said it was part of an agreement between Saudi officials and Kashujis children.
Saudi prosecutors announced on November 15 last year that they had prosecuted 11 suspects in the Kashuji case and sought to sentence five of them to death for ordering and killing Kashuji.
Source of this article: Peng Mei News Responsible Editor: Ji Xueying_NN6784