The news that Guan Yanbin, the former chairman of Sunflower Pharmaceutical Industry, was suspected of intentional homicide was reported by the media shortly after the Shenzhen Stock Exchanges letter of concern about listed companies arrived at a high speed.
Concern letters show that on April 10, 2019, the media reported that Guan Yanbin, the former chairman and actual controller of Sunflower Pharmaceutical Industry, was arrested by the Peoples Procuratorate on suspicion of intentional homicide, and the case is still under investigation. The Shenzhen Stock Exchange is highly concerned about this issue. Your company is requested to verify and give written explanations on the following issues:
1. Whether the aforementioned matters may affect the stability of corporate control and lead to the change of the actual controller of the company, the measures your company has taken and plans to take.
2. Whether the exercise of shareholders rights by relevant parties is limited, including but not limited to voting rights.
3. Whether the companys production and operation activities are affected.
4. Whether the company should disclose the situation that it did not disclose or did not disclose in time, whether it violated the relevant provisions of the Stock Listing Rules of the Stock Exchange and the Guidelines for the Standardized Operation of Listed Companies on the Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Board.
5. Other matters that the company considers should be explained.
Shenzhen Stock Exchange requires Sunflower Pharmaceutical Industry to respond to this letter of concern in writing and disclose it to the public before April 11, and to copy it to the Listed Companies Regulatory Office of Heilongjiang Securities Regulatory Bureau.
Source: New Beijing Daily Responsible Editor: Li Wan_B11284