Video of a New Zealand high school students private shooting suspected of premeditated school shooting

category:Hot click:9
 Video of a New Zealand high school students private shooting suspected of premeditated school shooting


It is reported that the 17-year-old high school student was charged with possessing bad materials. If convicted, he can be sentenced to up to 10 yearsimprisonment or a fine of up to 50,000 New Zealand dollars (about 226,000 yuan). The judge granted the juvenile the right of anonymity.

DATA FIGURE: The Christchurch shooting in New Zealand resulted in 50 deaths and 50 injuries.

On April 7, local time, the principal of a high school alerted the police that a student at the school had been found to have stored videos of the scene of the Christchurch shooting, and that the boy had drawn a sketch of the school layout, according to the charges filed.

Police said they suspected the boy was also discussing with other students how to easily create mass shootings on campus. His plan includes activating fire alarms and evacuating all teachers and students to the playground to make shooting the most convenient for gunmen.

The judge in charge of the case said in court that the teenager was suspected of having found the killing video through a Google search engine, but that Google had blocked the video transmission channel after the case. The teenager said he found the video through alternative ways.

It is reported that the teenager showed the video to other students, but it is not clear whether someone copied or privately kept it.

After being released on bail, the juvenile was arranged by a judge to live in Auckland, New Zealand, where he will appear again on 14 June. It is reported that the juveniles bail conditions are not to hold weapons, not to contact the Internet, not to go out at night, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. to stay in the place of residence.

Since the Christchurch shooting, 10 people in New Zealand have been taken action by the police for possessing and disseminating live crime videos. Seven of them have been brought to court and at least five have been detained.

On April 4, local time, a 16-year-old New Zealand teenager appeared in court for copying the video, and the judge refused his bail request.

It is reported that this video recorded the whole process of the shooters murder. In New Zealand, it is illegal to browse, hold, copy and disseminate the video in any form.

Source: Pan Qingqing_NBJS5830, Responsible Editor of CNN