Help, keep the phone! The guy was electrocuted by 120 phone to guide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

category:Global
 Help, keep the phone! The guy was electrocuted by 120 phone to guide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.


Save the call! The young man was electrocuted by 120 phone to instruct cardiopulmonary resuscitation. On the 7 day, the 120 emergency center of Yichang, Hubei received a call saying that someone was electrocuted and the situation was critical. Dispatcher Wang Jing judged that the ambulance arrived at the scene and might miss the prime time. He immediately instruct the caller to make cardiopulmonary resuscitation for the injured. 6 minutes later, the medical staff arrived. At present, the electric shock has been revived. Source: Xinhua editor: Qiao Jing _NN6607