The agreement between the top brass and the PLB will be paid 100 million euros.

category:Sports
 The agreement between the top brass and the PLB will be paid 100 million euros.


Radio Thai radio revealed that Barcelona met with the cabinet two weeks ago. President Ba Tomei U, vice president Mestre, CEO galU, sports manager Segura, and technical director Fernandes all participated in this important meeting, while glipizman was attended by his sister and legal adviser. In the meeting, Barcelona agreed to pay a 100 million euro for gleizmanns breach of contract in July 1st (from 200 million to 100 million after July 1st), of which 80% were paid to Atletico, and the other 20% belonged to gleizmans Royal Society. The contract between Glenn Seidman and Ma Jing will expire by 2022, but as long as Barcelona triggers the penalty clause, the contract will be concluded. Daily sports also revealed that Barcelona is currently studying how to avoid being punished by FIFA for signing the grid. The Barcelona law department has concluded that FIFA cannot interfere with the transfer, as Barcelona and Atletico belong to the Spanish Football Association, and FIFAs regulations are only applicable to international transfers. Although Atletico can appeal to the Spanish Football Association (the Spanish Football Association stipulates that it is prohibited to contact other club players 6 months before the end of the contract), except for the direct triggering of the release of the contract. Source: NetEase sports writer: Rosa editor: Feng Haotian _NSJS2656 In the meeting, Barcelona agreed to pay a 100 million euro for gleizmanns breach of contract in July 1st (from 200 million to 100 million after July 1st), of which 80% were paid to Atletico, and the other 20% belonged to gleizmans Royal Society. The contract between Glenn Seidman and Ma Jing will expire by 2022, but as long as Barcelona triggers the penalty clause, the contract will be concluded. Daily sports also revealed that Barcelona is currently studying how to avoid being punished by FIFA for signing the grid. The Barcelona law department has concluded that FIFA cannot interfere with the transfer, as Barcelona and Atletico belong to the Spanish Football Association, and FIFAs regulations are only applicable to international transfers. Although Atletico can appeal to the Spanish Football Association (the Spanish Football Association stipulates that it is prohibited to contact other club players 6 months before the end of the contract), except for the direct triggering of the release of the contract.