A family funeral in Yunnan caused the death of 3 people by mistake.

category:Global
 A family funeral in Yunnan caused the death of 3 people by mistake.


Wuding County Committee Propaganda Department said that in May 2nd, the peoples Government of Wuding County received a report from the lion mountain town that at noon in April 30th, a number of local people were in a restaurant together, and many people were discomforting after the medical treatment. After investigation, Wuding County judicial bureau former worker Li Moumou died in April 28th because of illness, his family member held funeral in Wuding County lion hill town in April 29th. At noon on April 30th, 11 tables of table and 2 plastic pail liquor were taken on the north gate of Shih Shan town at noon on April 30th. After the meal, the hotel was mistaken for the alcohol based fuel in plastic barreled as leftover wine and shipped to Rong Jia Yi and the garden restaurant. At the same day at the restaurant Have mealsu3002 According to statistics afterwards, there were 254 diners in April 30th, of whom 45 were on the same day. At about 8 a.m. on May 1st, Zhao Moumou, a restaurant owner, died at home. From the afternoon of May 1st to the afternoon of 3, 23 diners went to hospital in Wuding, Chuxiong and Kunming respectively. As of 8 May 9, 2018, the accident reported 24 cases of poisoned patients, of which 3 died (1 died at home, 2 died in inpatient rescue) and 6 were hospitalized, and 15 were cured. According to the epidemiological survey data of the Chuxiong Prefecture and county centers for Disease Control and prevention, combined with the main clinical symptoms, signs and laboratory tests, the event was identified as an acute methanol poisoning caused by alcohol based fuel. Wuding county Party committee and County Peoples government will continue to take effective measures to organize efforts to carry out medical treatment, and do our best to reduce casualties. Instructed relevant departments to continue to intensify efforts to conduct a comprehensive investigation of the incident and investigate relevant responsibilities according to law. Source: Beijing News Editor: Gu Ying _NN6577 At about 8 a.m. on May 1st, Zhao Moumou, a restaurant owner, died at home. From the afternoon of May 1st to the afternoon of 3, 23 diners went to hospital in Wuding, Chuxiong and Kunming respectively. As of 8 May 9, 2018, the accident reported 24 cases of poisoned patients, of which 3 died (1 died at home, 2 died in inpatient rescue) and 6 were hospitalized, and 15 were cured. According to the epidemiological survey data of the Chuxiong Prefecture and county centers for Disease Control and prevention, combined with the main clinical symptoms, signs and laboratory tests, the event was identified as an acute methanol poisoning caused by alcohol based fuel. Wuding county Party committee and County Peoples government will continue to take effective measures to organize efforts to carry out medical treatment, and do our best to reduce casualties. Instructed relevant departments to continue to intensify efforts to conduct a comprehensive investigation of the incident and investigate relevant responsibilities according to law.