The woman was injured by the wire and did not care for 2 weeks. She was convulsive asphyxiated for 20 days.

category:Global
 The woman was injured by the wire and did not care for 2 weeks. She was convulsive asphyxiated for 20 days.


Two days later, the woman was convulsive asphyxiated for 20 days. Recently, Ms. Bao, Yangzhou, was accidentally hurt by the wire on the broom, but she did not care. Two weeks later, she suddenly opened her mouth, stiff muscles, and even convulsive asphyxia. After confirmation, Ms. Bao infected tetanus, and rescued 20 days in ICU. The death rate of tetanus is very high after the onset of tetanus. Small wound, dont despise! In time to sterilize it! Source: Jiangsu public news editor: Huang Zhecheng _B9302