According to the official website of the Ministry of Education, the General Office of the Ministry of Education issued a circular on the establishment of a regular announcement system for qualifications of secondary vocational schools. The following is the full text:
The General Office of the Ministry of Education on the Establishment of Academic Education in Secondary Vocational Schools
Notice of the Regular Publication System of Admission Qualifications
Professional Office 2
Department of Education (Education Committee) of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government and Bureau of Education of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the National Education Congress, implement the National Plan for the Reform and Implementation of Vocational Education, run a new era of Vocational education, standardize the recruitment and school-running behavior of secondary vocational schools, guarantee the normal enrollment order and school-running environment, it is decided to establish a regular announcement system for the qualification of secondary vocational schools for academic qualifications. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows.
1. Regular verification of admission qualifications. The provincial education administrative departments coordinate and organize the qualification verification of secondary vocational school education enrollment in the region, and formulate specific verification rules in accordance with the national Standards for the Establishment of Secondary Vocational Schools, Measures for the Management of Professional Settings in Secondary Vocational Schools (Trial Implementation), Regulations for the Management of Secondary Vocational Schools and Regulations for the Management of StudentsPractice in Vocational Schools and other Qualification verification focuses on whether there are serious violations in the aspects of enrollment, joint training, student status management, student financial assistance, internship, etc. and whether the main conditions of running schools, such as school funds, infrastructure, teachers, training practice, etc. meet the basic requirements. Secondary vocational schools of arts, sports and special education can be classified and checked according to their actual conditions and relevant standards.
2. Publish qualified schools. Each provincial educational administrative department shall publish to the public before the end of May each year the list of secondary vocational schools that have been verified to be qualified in the administrative region and qualified for academic qualifications (including joint enrollment qualifications) in that year, including school name, institution code, school nature (public and private), competent authorities, school address, enrollment specialty, enrollment plan, learning form and learning style. System, charging standard, contact telephone, school website, etc. The annual list of qualified schools with academic qualifications published by the society is also submitted to the Department of Vocational Education and Adult Education of the Ministry of Education.
3. Strictly standardize the enrollment behavior. Schools that have not qualified for enrollment of secondary vocational education through verification and those that have not registered with the competent departments of the provinces where students come from and which have not planned to enroll are not allowed to enroll or jointly enroll secondary vocational education students. The competent authorities, together with the sponsors, shall take measures to order schools whose conditions of running a school fail to meet the standard requirements or where there are violations in enrollment, internship and subsidies. The major of enrollment and the address of running schools in those years must be put on record by the competent administrative department of education. Secondary vocational schools shall not, in principle, set up branch schools or school-running points in different places, nor recruit students without the approval of the local educational administrative departments.
4. Strengthen the construction of school-running capacity. It is necessary to strengthen the construction of school-running conditions, adjust and optimize specialties, standardize school-running behavior and improve management level through the verification of admission qualifications. It is necessary to establish a linkage mechanism between enrollment qualification verification and school basic capacity-building projects. Schools with distinctive school-running behavior and connotation and close integration between professional structure and regional economic and social development should be given priority in allocating various special funds and projects such as quality improvement plans for modern vocational education. Secondary vocational schools that fail to recruit full-time diploma education students for more than three consecutive years shall be ordered to rectify. On the premise of ensuring that the resources of vocational education are not lost, schools with corresponding teachers and teaching facilities are encouraged to play their role in implementing diploma certificate + several vocational skill grade certificates and vocational skill training in accordance with the requirements of improving vocational education and training system, and vigorously develop vocational skill training.
5. Strictly implement the responsibility system. All provincial educational administrative departments should strengthen their sense of responsibility and earnestly do a good job in checking the admission qualifications of secondary vocational schools. We should establish a service platform for secondary vocational school enrollment management, provide a fair, fair, open and orderly enrollment environment, guide and urge secondary vocational schools to do a good job in enrollment, and effectively safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of schools and students. We must adhere to standards, strictly implement responsibilities, resolutely overcome formalism and formalism, and pursue accountability in accordance with rules and regulations for units and individuals who run schools and recruit students in violation of regulations.
Source: New Beijing Daily Responsible Editor: Li Wan_B11284