A 4-year-old boy became a Red Boy only because he stole a drink.

category:Society click:17
 A 4-year-old boy became a Red Boy only because he stole a drink.


Dont let children touch this! Four-year-old boys drink special drinks and become red children (Source: ~)

Recently, Wenwen and Grandpa, a 4-year-old boy in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, found some colorful sugar tablets accidentally while resting at home. Wenwen licked the sugar tablets and found that they were sweet. He took advantage of Grandpas neglect and turned them into a drink and drank them down. Unexpectedly, after drinking this drink, Wenwen began to appear unconscious, red symptoms, his family immediately sent him to the hospital for examination.

Yu Xinyan, deputy director of the Department of Critical Care Medicine of Harbin Childrens Hospital, suspected that Wenwen had taken rifampicin and pyrazinamide by mistake according to Wenwens symptoms and orange-red urine. After taking rifampicin, he became orange-red when he urinated. Wenwens parents just remembered that the elderly at home had tuberculosis, so the family often had this medicine. Yu, deputy director, said that both drugs could damage the liver under normal treatment, and Wenwens liver function was abnormal. Eventually, the parents found the two drugs at home. It was Wenwen who ate them.

Wenwen arrived at the hospital several hours after taking the medicine. Considering that blood purification is harmful to childrens liver and kidney, doctors have adopted methods to protect the liver and promote detoxification, while protecting childrens organs, to help him detoxify and reduce bilirubin. After treatment, Wenwen has recovered and discharged from hospital.

For accidents, prevention is more important than cure. Vice-director Yu reminded parents to take good care of their children and put dangerous substances such as drugs and sharp weapons out of their reach so as to avoid accidents. Once an accident occurs, no matter how perfect the doctors treatment is, it will cause certain damage to the child. Source of this article: Look at the News Responsible Editor: Su Hong-hung_NBJ9980

For accidents, prevention is more important than cure. Vice-director Yu reminded parents to take good care of their children and put dangerous substances such as drugs and sharp weapons out of their reach so as to avoid accidents. Once an accident occurs, no matter how perfect the doctors treatment is, it will cause certain damage to the child.