On the evening of March 4, Sino-Singapore Jingwei Client Telegraph 3, the website of Shanghai Stock Exchange issued Recommendation Guidelines for Listing of Innovative Enterprises in Shanghai Stock Exchange (hereinafter referred to as Recommendation Guidelines). The Recommendation Guidelines pointed out that sponsors should accurately grasp the development trend of scientific and technological innovation, focusing on recommending new generation of information technology, new energy and biotechnology innovation enterprises in seven fields.
The Recommendation Guidelines point out that sponsors should give priority to recommending the following enterprises in accordance with the specific requirements for the orientation of scientific innovation board in the Implementation Opinions, Registration Management Measures and Audit Rules:
(1) Technological innovation enterprises that conform to the national strategy, break through key core technologies and have high market recognition;
(2) Science and technology innovation enterprises belonging to new generation of information technology, high-end equipment, new materials, new energy, energy conservation and environmental protection, as well as high-tech industries such as biomedicine and strategic emerging industries;
(3) Technological innovation enterprises with deep integration of Internet, big data, cloud computing, artificial intelligence and manufacturing.
The Recommendation Guidelines emphasize that while recommending enterprises as specified in the preceding paragraph, sponsors can recommend other enterprises with strong technological innovation capabilities in accordance with the requirements of these Guidelines.
In addition, the Recommendation Guidelines also pointed out that sponsors should accurately grasp the development trend of scientific and technological innovation, focusing on the following areas of scientific and technological innovation enterprises:
(1) The new generation of information technology, mainly including semiconductor and integrated circuits, electronic information, next generation information network, artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, emerging software, Internet, Internet of Things and intelligent hardware;
(2) High-end equipment, including intelligent manufacturing, aerospace, advanced rail transit, marine engineering equipment and related technical services;
(3) In the field of new materials, it mainly includes advanced iron and steel materials, advanced non-ferrous metal materials, advanced petrochemical and chemical materials, advanced inorganic non-metallic materials, high-performance composite materials, advanced new materials and related technical services.
(4) In the field of new energy, it mainly includes advanced nuclear power, large-scale wind power, high-efficiency photoelectric heating, high-efficiency energy storage and related technical services.
(5) In the field of energy-saving and environmental protection, it mainly includes high-efficiency and energy-saving products and equipment, advanced environmental protection technology and equipment, advanced environmental protection products, resource recycling, new energy vehicles, key components of new energy vehicles, power batteries and related technical services, etc.
(6) Biomedical field, mainly including biological products, high-end chemicals, high-end medical equipment and equipment and related technical services;
(7) Other fields that conform to the orientation of traumatic plate.
(Sino-Singapore longitude and latitude APP)
Source of this article: Sino-New Zealand Editor Responsible for Longitudinal and Weft: Wang Fengzhi_NT2541