Scary! The guest in the hot pot restaurant is eating a hot pot with a sudden fire

category:Global
 Scary! The guest in the hot pot restaurant is eating a hot pot with a sudden fire


[scary! Chafing dish restaurant is eating, chafing dish stove suddenly fire] May 1st, Zhongshan, Guangdong. A hot pot stove in a hot pot shop suddenly caught fire, and the diners were scared away. The firemen nearby patrolled the fire and rushed into the store to put out the fire. It was found out that: after the waiter changed the gas tank, he did not tighten the gas tank and the hot pot pipeline interface, causing the gas leakage to cause fire. The source of this article: surging news editor: Yang Qiang _NN6027