After a family dinner in Chengdu, two died and food poisoning was initially ruled out.

category:Global
 After a family dinner in Chengdu, two died and food poisoning was initially ruled out.


The incidence of 3 people was three in one family. A fishing restaurant was operated on Shuang Jian Road in Baisha street. The restaurant employed 1 chef and 1 waiters. In April 30th, 12 of his relatives came to the May 1 party and lunch and dinner together. At 21:20, the hostess and daughter, the chef and the family members 4, and the waiters had a total of 7 night nights. On the same day, lunch, dinner and night snack were shared by 3 other people. After further investigation and verification, Tao family 3 people drank their own drink made of dandelion in the evening of 21:20-23:00. In the morning of May 1st, the restaurant chef received a call from the hostess song to call for help, and after dialing 120120 to the scene, he confirmed that his master had died and sent two critically ill to the hospital for treatment. At 15:00 on May 4th, songs condition was stable in the Sichuan general oil hospital, and the daughter Tao, who was transferred to the second hospital of Sichuan, was still in the intensive care unit. According to the results of the current epidemiological survey, the rest of the common diners had no disease except a family of three pottery. According to the investigation of the scene outside the scene, combined with the comprehensive analysis of the clinical symptoms of the cases, the city disease control and the joint investigation group of the Tianfu New Area disease control group were discussed, and the food poisoning was preliminarily eliminated. A family of 3 stuttering seafood after drinking dandelion water 1 dead 2 hospitalized police have investigated The sudden change has to be said from the late April 30th. That night, the Song family bought a lot of seafood and had dinner with more than 10 friends and family in their own restaurant. After that, each of her family went home, and the three of them went to sleep in the room on the two floor of the restaurant. In the early May 1st, three per capita had physical abnormalities. With the help of my friend, I made a 120 emergency call. Miss Songs husband suffered from misfortune and died. She and her son were sent to the hospital for rescue. At present, the police have been involved in the investigation.