A fire broke out in a residential building in Hefei, killing 3 people, including 1 young children.

category:Global
 A fire broke out in a residential building in Hefei, killing 3 people, including 1 young children.


When the reporter arrived at the scene, the fire had been extinguished by the fire fighters, and the smoke traces from the window can be seen before the violent fire. The fire was a 2 storey building, and the door had been broken by fire fighters into the fire. It was seen through the window that the interior had been fumigated after the fire. Close to it can be found that there are piles of battery debris left behind. The fire happened around 13:30 that day, and the residents in the neighborhood were worried about the fire. I heard someone shouting outside, open the window, the fire has been burning up, burning violently, whirring. A resident in a fire building told reporters that although the fire was quickly discovered by the neighbors, when we rushed to the door, the fire was already very fierce and did not dare to approach. The video provided by witnesses showed that there were billowing black smoke coming out of the room besides the naked fire coming out of the window. Reporters learned that the Hefei fire brigade received the alarm, immediately dispatched two squadron 6 fire trucks to the scene disposal, 14:30 fire was extinguished. Firefighters found 3 trapped personnel in the room, 2 adults and a young child. There were no vital signs in the examination. Field firefighters told reporters that the fire area of about 90 square meters, the fire department began burning from the 1 floor. The fire house is a 2 storey building with a large number of batteries stacked on the first floor and two residential areas. Whether the fire is related to the battery has yet to be investigated. A number of neighbors revealed that the fire broke out in a house where 5 people were rented and they were engaged in battery recycling and leasing business. Before the fire, the hostess was not at home, and a young woman and her young son and mother were trapped inside. The child is more than one year old and has just learned to walk. A neighbor recalled that shortly before lunch, the neighbors also saw the old man playing with his grandson in the neighborhood. At 5 p.m. yesterday, a man and a young man, carrying a slant bag and a young man rushed into the scene of the fire. After a long time, two people collapsed on the front of the door and cried. The two neighbors knew that they were the father and grandfather of the child who had died. Source: Zhong an online writer: Zhou Yong editor in charge: Huang Zhecheng _B9302 Field firefighters told reporters that the fire area of about 90 square meters, the fire department began burning from the 1 floor. The fire house is a 2 storey building with a large number of batteries stacked on the first floor and two residential areas. Whether the fire is related to the battery has yet to be investigated. A number of neighbors revealed that the fire broke out in a house where 5 people were rented and they were engaged in battery recycling and leasing business. Before the fire, the hostess was not at home, and a young woman and her young son and mother were trapped inside. The child is more than one year old and has just learned to walk. A neighbor recalled that shortly before lunch, the neighbors also saw the old man playing with his grandson in the neighborhood. At 5 p.m. yesterday, a man and a young man, carrying a slant bag and a young man rushed into the scene of the fire. After a long time, two people collapsed on the front of the door and cried. The two neighbors knew that they were the father and grandfather of the child who had died.