Panning ticket: please check as soon as possible to deal with the later we refund.

category:Internet
 Panning ticket: please check as soon as possible to deal with the later we refund.


Tickets for the official micro-blog today issued a statement about the abnormal return of the period of the May 1 grade, saying that from the rate of refund and the rate of remarking, the ticket data of later us does not have a reasonable explanation. If the film is in the pre sale stage, through the false purchase of tickets to whitewash the pre-sale data, deceive the cinema to achieve the goal of upgrading the platoon, and a large amount of refund after the discharge is higher than the moral level, but a serious suspicion of commercial fraud. The panning ticket asks the relevant departments to investigate and deal with it as soon as possible. The panning ticket is willing to provide full support and maximum assistance. Background: In April 28th, Rene Lius film later us was shown a day before the box office (pre sale) passed one hundred million key points, the first day box office is up to 283 million (cat eye Professional Edition). However, not long, in the evening, the land and land continued to be reflected in the industry, saying that we later through the cats eye backstage large area refund, causing huge losses to the movie city. The cats eye indicated that as of 23 April 28th, the cat eye platform was suspected to be a malicious screen and a number of about 380 thousand votes, involving about 13 million yuan in the box office, of which 54% of the orders were defined as the users normal alteration behavior; the remaining 46% orders (about 175 thousand orders) were partly identified as malicious brushes, doubtful, Cattle behavior. The film bureau is concerned about the above reflection. According to the data of the national film special data platform, it analyses the information of the refund in recent days. Source: Daily Economic News Editor: Wang Fengzhi _NT2541