Sports competition performance industry is an important part of sports industry. It is manifested in a series of economic activities carried out by the organizers of sports competition performance to meet the needs of consumers for sports appreciation and to provide various sports performance products to the market. The development of sports competition performance industry is of great significance to tapping and releasing consumption potential, safeguarding and improving peoples livelihood, and creating new momentum of economic growth. In recent years, the rapid development of Chinas sports competition performance industry has become an important engine to promote the further development of sports industry and build a healthy China. But we should also see that there are some problems in the sports competition performance industry in China, such as insufficient effective supply, small overall scale and inactive mass consumption. With the consent of the State Council, the following opinions are put forward in order to solve the problems and accelerate the development of sports competition performance industry.
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinpings socialist ideology with Chinese characteristics in the new era, the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the CPC and the Second and Third Plenary Sessions of the Nineteenth Central Committee of the CPC is fully implemented, the overall layout of the Five in One is comprehensively promoted and the strategic layout of the Four in All is coordinated, the development concept of innovation, coordination, green, openness and sharing is firmly established and implemented, and the decision-making of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council is conscientiously Deploy, actively promote the professional, brand and integration development of sports competition performance industry, cultivate and strengthen the market main body, accelerate the industrial transformation and upgrading, constantly meet the peoples multi-level and diversified life needs, and enhance the peoples sense of access and happiness.
(2) Basic principles.
Insist on market-driven. Following the law of the development of sports competition performance industry, drawing lessons from the international beneficial experience, stimulating the vitality of the market main body by innovating the system and mechanism, establishing and improving the system of sports property rights and market-oriented allocation mechanism of elements, giving better play to the role of the government, and creating a fair and orderly development environment for all kinds of market main bodies.
Adhere to integration and development. We should adhere to the practice of sports plus and sports plus, promote the deep integration of sports competition performance industry with related industries such as culture, tourism, entertainment and Internet, expand development space and provide support for economic growth.
Adhere to local conditions. Based on the local characteristics of sports resources and functional positioning, give full play to comparative advantages, clear development priorities, promote the diversification and differentiation of sports competition and performance industries in different regions, and form a complementary and coordinated linkage development pattern.
(3) Development goals. By 2025, the total scale of sports competition performance industry will reach 2 trillion yuan, basically forming a sports competition performance industry system with rich products, reasonable structure, solid foundation and balanced development. Build a number of sports events cities with great influence and sports competition performance industry agglomeration areas, launch 100 sports high-quality events with great popularity, create 100 sports competition performance brands with independent intellectual property rights, cultivate a number of sports competition performance enterprises with strong market competitiveness, sports competition performance industry has become to promote sustainable economic and social development. Important power.
(7) Actively cultivate ice and snow sports events. Taking the preparation for Beijing Winter Olympic Games and Winter Paralympic Games as an opportunity, we will vigorously develop all kinds of ice and snow sports events, such as alpine skiing, platform skiing, winter bi-events, speed skating, short track speed skating, figure skating, ice hockey, curling, sledding and so on, to promote the upgrading and development of professional ice and snow sports events. Actively use information and communication technology, build wisdom of the Winter Olympics, improve the level of hosting competitions, and promote the development of related industries. Strengthen cooperation with international organizations and introduce high-level ice and snow events in a planned way. (General Administration of Sports and Beijing Winter Olympic Organizing Committee are responsible for it)
IV. Optimizing Industrial Distribution and Strengthening Platform Construction
(14) Perfecting the industrial chain. Encouraging the development of sports competition performance enterprises as the main body, tourism, transportation, catering and other support, advertising, printing, on-site services and other supporting industrial clusters, forming industry supporting, industrial linkage, efficient operation of sports competition performance industry service system, cultivating a number of sports competition performance industry agglomeration areas. To guide traditional manufacturing enterprises to enter the field of sports competition performance equipment manufacturing, and to promote the creative and design development of sports events and sports performance derivatives. (The Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the General Administration of Sports are responsible for this.)
(15) Improving industrial standards. In accordance with the principles of overall planning and step-by-step implementation, we should promote the construction of the standard system of sports competition performance industry, formulate guidelines and service norms for all kinds of sports competition performances at various levels, such as urban marathon, bicycle, etc., clarify the basic conditions, rules, procedures and the responsible departments of various links for the development of sports events, and improve the level of standardization. We will improve the industry statistics system and establish a comprehensive information release platform for sports competition performances. (General Administration of Sports, Ministry of Public Security, Standards Committee and Statistical Bureau are responsible for it)
(16) Building a platform for development. Speed up the market-oriented operation of the rights related to sports events, promote the separation of production and broadcasting of sports events, and share the profits of sports events broadcasting by the organizers or organizing committees with the broadcasting agencies. Vigorously support the development of new sports media platform. We will encourage the establishment of public service platforms for the sports industry. Improve the laws and regulations related to sports events, and strengthen the protection of the ownership, circulation and benefits of sports events. Competition-related rights shall be vested in the organizers of individual sports associations at all levels and other social organizations, enterprises and institutions that legally organize competitions. Promote fair, fair and open circulation of resources with trading conditions, such as the right to hold competitions, the right to broadcast competitions and the right to transfer athletes. (The General Administration of Radio, Television, Copyright, Justice and Sports are in charge)
(17) Deepening international cooperation. Promote the establishment of cooperation mechanisms between sports competition performance organizations and international sports organizations. According to law, it will provide necessary visa facilities for foreign athletes, event organizers, administrators, international technical officials and other personnel to come to China, facilitate entry and exit of sports equipment such as sports boats, aircraft, cars, motorcycles and bicycles, and provide air and railway consignment services for sports equipment. In line with the construction of one belt and one road and multi bilateral and regional economic and trade cooperation, we will actively carry out sports competitions and exchange activities. (The General Administration of Sports, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Public Security, the General Administration of Customs and the Ministry of Transport are responsible for this.)