The pupils did not arrive at school in the morning. The teacher rushed home to break the door and save three lives.

category:Society click:478
 The pupils did not arrive at school in the morning. The teacher rushed home to break the door and save three lives.


Li Na immediately inquired in her parentsWechat group, but did not get a reply. Her parents phone also stopped and tried to contact Xiaohongs grandmother. The phone was never answered.

Li Na and several colleagues carefully searched the construction sites, supermarkets, snack shops around the school, and found no trace of Xiaohong. Xiaohongs family is far from the school. It takes 40 minutes to walk. He is a child of a single-parent family. His father works abroad for many years and lives with his grandmother. After repeated contacts and fruitless searches, Li Na became alert and worried about accidents.

She rushed to report the situation to Vice Principal Wang Navy and Principal Zhou Xiaobo. School leaders and Li Na immediately rushed to Xiaohongs home and contacted the town police station to request support, while reporting to the competent authorities.

Xiaohongs door was closed and no one answered his hard knock. A circle around the house closed the only rear window. With the help of village cadres and neighbours, we broke the door together. After entering the door, the scene in the room shocked everyone: Xiaohong was askew on the bed, his eyes could move but he could not speak, and his whole body could not move; Xiaohongs grandmother and aunt were lying in bed, both of them were unconscious; the fire in the coal stove nearby was extinguished, and there was a faint smell of soot in the room. Several people shouted, but the old man did not respond.

Zhou Xiaobo recalled: Judging from the situation at that time, it may be gas poisoning. They carried three of them to the courtyard and dialed 120, and eventually sent them to the Peoples Hospital of Pingchang County for rescue. The emergency doctor of Pingchang Peoples Hospital said that three people were carbon monoxide poisoning. If they were sent to the hospital half an hour later, they would be very dangerous. At present, Xiaohong and his great aunt have basically recovered. Xiaohongs grandmother was in a slightly worse condition, but she also came to her senses. We have always emphasized the safety of fire in winter, and carried out the activities ofholding hands with small handsto guide parents tofire must open windows, close windows first to extinguish fire. Zhou Xiaobo said, Xiaohong went to bed early that night, which reminded Grandma, but when she was older and had a bad cold, she forgot to put the stove out, which led to gas poisoning. Source: Responsible Editor of China Youth Network: Wang Lishan_NBJS7182

Zhou Xiaobo recalled: Judging from the situation at that time, it may be gas poisoning. They carried three of them to the courtyard and dialed 120, and eventually sent them to the Peoples Hospital of Pingchang County for rescue.

The emergency doctor of Pingchang Peoples Hospital said that three people were carbon monoxide poisoning. If they were sent to the hospital half an hour later, they would be very dangerous. At present, Xiaohong and his great aunt have basically recovered. Xiaohongs grandmother was in a slightly worse condition, but she also came to her senses.

We have always emphasized the safety of fire in winter, and carried out the activities ofholding hands with small handsto guide parents tofire must open windows, close windows first to extinguish fire. Zhou Xiaobo said, Xiaohong went to bed early that night, which reminded Grandma, but when she was older and had a bad cold, she forgot to put the stove out, which led to gas poisoning.