Three members of a family and their driver died of poisoning when they moved to Jishi, where they set off a fire basin for heating in their car.

category:Society
 Three members of a family and their driver died of poisoning when they moved to Jishi, where they set off a fire basin for heating in their car.


The Xia family living on the hill that day is going to move into the new house of five groups in Shiping Village. Their husband, wife and son hired a pickup truck to rush to the door of the new house at 5:00 a.m. with daily necessities. Before that, they had invited people to see that the lucky time of moving into the new house is from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. So the family and driver of Xia and Yuan Mou are waiting in the car. Yesterday afternoon, a person familiar with the situation said that the accident happened in the waiting process. In southern Shaanxi, when we moved, we had to take a brazier with us. It meant that the day was very prosperous. On the way to our new home, the brazier was put in the car. At about 6 oclock, other neighbours also let the driver Yuan Mou move out of the car. No abnormality was found. When more than 8 oclock, the neighbours still did not see a house moving in summer, they opened the car door and found that four people in the car had been unconscious.

After police investigation and verification, four people (all villagers in Wuyaoshan village, Baxian town) died of carbon monoxide poisoning after resting too long in a pickup truck with closed windows. At present, the aftermath is proceeding in an orderly manner.

Source: Wang Lishan_NBJS7182, Responsible Editor of Huashang Net-Huashang Daily