White House Adviser: Willing to do anything for the construction of the border wall, including closing the government

category:Hot
 White House Adviser: Willing to do anything for the construction of the border wall, including closing the government


Source: US President Trump.

According to reports, Miller said in an interview with the media, We will do whatever is necessary to build the border wall to prevent the current crisis of illegal immigration. If that happens, he said, the White House is absolutely willing to shut down the government.

The key question now is whether the United States is still a sovereign state and whether we can establish and enforce entry laws, he said. Democrats have a simple choice: they can choose to fight for the interests of the working class in the United States, or to promote illegal immigration. You can only choose one of the two.

Miller, one of Trumps strongest advisers on immigration issues, rarely made public appearances and showed no sign of any retreat from the White Houses $5 billion grant for the wall, the report said.

Meanwhile, Senate Democratic Party leader Schumer was unwilling to show weakness in another media interview, saying Trump will not get the border wall.

Schumer and House Democratic leader Pelosi had offered Trump two options, including a $1.3 billion border security grant, but there was no sign that the Democrats intended to compromise. Trump, who met Schumer and Pelosi last week, said he was proud of closing the government because of the border wall. About 75% of the current Congress-controlled federal funding can be maintained until September next year, including the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Health and Public Services, but the remaining 25% will end at midnight on December 21, including the Home Office, the Treasury, the Housing Department and the Department of Homeland Security. Once it stops, about 800,000 of the 2.1 million civil servants in the United States will be affected, 40% of whom will be forced to take unpaid leave, and the remaining 60% will have to continue working without pay because they are in essential positions. Source: Liable Editor of CNN: Wang Lishan_NBJS7182

Schumer and House Democratic leader Pelosi had offered Trump two options, including a $1.3 billion border security grant, but there was no sign that the Democrats intended to compromise. Trump, who met Schumer and Pelosi last week, said he was proud of closing the government because of the border wall.

About 75% of the current Congress-controlled federal funding can be maintained until September next year, including the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Health and Public Services, but the remaining 25% will end at midnight on December 21, including the Home Office, the Treasury, the Housing Department and the Department of Homeland Security.

Once it stops, about 800,000 of the 2.1 million civil servants in the United States will be affected, 40% of whom will be forced to take unpaid leave, and the remaining 60% will have to continue working without pay because they are in essential positions.