Emergency Notice of 6 Death Caused by Corncob Heating Poisoning by Peasant Households in Shandong Province

category:Society click:668
 Emergency Notice of 6 Death Caused by Corncob Heating Poisoning by Peasant Households in Shandong Province


The reporter learned from the office of the Safety Production Committee of the Shandong Provincial Peoples Government that on December 15, carbon monoxide poisoning occurred in a farmers house burning corn cob for heating in Chengzhuang Village, Dayi Town, Juye County, Heze City, resulting in six deaths.

After the accident, the Shandong provincial government requires all relevant departments at all levels to attach great importance to it, earnestly strengthen propaganda and guidance, enhance peasant peoples self-prevention consciousness and enhance their ability of safety protection. At the same time, it deeply draws lessons from the accident, draws lessons from one example and draws lessons from the other, conducts in-depth investigation and remediation of potential safety hazards of peasant households in winter heating, resolutely eliminates the recurrenc Safety. The Shandong provincial government security commission also issued an urgent notice requesting the whole province to immediately carry out the investigation and remediation of hidden dangers of rural winter heating safety.

Source: CCTV News Mobile Author: Duo Xiaolei Zhangtao Responsible Editor: Ji Guojie_NBJ11143