UnionPay response Alipay barcode service access has not yet reached a formal agreement:

category:Internet
 UnionPay response Alipay barcode service access has not yet reached a formal agreement:


In this regard, in the evening of April 27th, the head of the Federation of UnionPay related to the first financial reporter that the earlier China UnionPay and ant gold clothing had carried out a thorough exchange of regulatory requirements and promoted cooperation between the two sides, but up to the present, a formal agreement had not been reached. As early as last December, the central bank issued the code for barcode payment business (Trial), which clearly pointed out that banks and Payment institutions must deal with the cross line transactions of the peoples bank or a liquidation institution with legitimate qualifications when banks and Payment institutions carry out the barcode payment business, and the time is in April 1st this year. This is also regarded as a deadline for cutting down bar code payment business. On the day of the barcode payment, in April 1st, China UnionPay signed a cooperation agreement with the finance and Payment Technology Co., Ltd. to formally carry out the WeChat payment business cooperation. WeChat pays its bar code payment service to the UnionPay and provides a transfer clearing service from the UnionPay. After the barcode payment business has been officially broken, the net liquidation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as net union) and China UnionPay are all pressing for more commercial banks and Payment institutions to promote barcode business. In the bar code payment business, UnionPay and Internet federation can do it. According to the regulatory requirements, the payment agencies must connect to the Internet, and they can also access the UnionPay. Based on the smooth transition of business, we will choose two payment clearing institutions at the same time. After the payment and UnionPay cooperation in WeChat, the other third party payment of Internet giant Alipay, as a shareholder, will only choose wanglian? The industry generally believe that Alipay may not only help. An independent third party organization, Analysys, published a report on April 1st, showing that Chinas third party paid a mobile payment market of about 37 trillion and 800 billion yuan in the fourth quarter of last year, an increase of 27.91% and a year-on-year increase of 195%. Among them, Alipay and caifutong market share reached 54.26%, 38.15%, a total of 92.41%, occupies the dominant position. Source: first financial responsibility editor: Bai Xin _NT4464 In the bar code payment business, UnionPay and Internet federation can do it. According to the regulatory requirements, the payment agencies must connect to the Internet, and they can also access the UnionPay. Based on the smooth transition of business, we will choose two payment clearing institutions at the same time. After the payment and UnionPay cooperation in WeChat, the other third party payment of Internet giant Alipay, as a shareholder, will only choose wanglian? The industry generally believe that Alipay may not only help. An independent third party organization, Analysys, published a report on April 1st, showing that Chinas third party paid a mobile payment market of about 37 trillion and 800 billion yuan in the fourth quarter of last year, an increase of 27.91% and a year-on-year increase of 195%. Among them, Alipay and caifutong market share reached 54.26%, 38.15%, a total of 92.41%, occupies the dominant position.