The Program celebrates weddings and funerals in a civilized way
What explicit provisions have been made?
Operating projects and scope
In matters such as marriage, funeral, full moon of the newborn, birthday celebrations (birthdays over 60 years old), family members within three generations, and neighbors and neighbors of the courtyard, appropriate operations can be carried out according to operating standards.
9. Advocating the Ninth Prohibition of Incentives
(1) Honours such as ten-star civilized households (families) and ten-star party members should be given priority to families consciously accomplished by nine advocates; and honors such as ten-star party members should be given priority to Party members.
(2) Ten-star civilized households (families) and ten-star party members, which have obvious driving effect on the demonstration of Nine Initiatives, are recommended as ten-star civilized households at the county level.
(3) To the demonstrative households and individuals who have obvious driving role in the Nine Advocates demonstration, we should set up a Red List of Customs Change and praise it for more than 30 days.
(4) Rewards shall be given as appropriate to those who report serious violations of the Nine Prohibitions by Party members, cadres and the masses and who have been verified to be true.
(1) If the operation is beyond the scope and standard, extravagant and wasteful, and the circumstances are serious, after discussion and approval by the village red and white council, 500 yuan shall be imposed on poor households and 1000 yuan shall be imposed on non-poor households as penalties for breach of contract; if the human relationship is comparable and beyond the standard, timely criticism and education shall be conducted, and if repeated education fails to reform, 200 yuan shall be imposed on poor households and 500 yuan on non-poor households. Liquidated damages. The person liable for breach of contract shall pay the breach of contract penalty to the Village Red and White Council on his own initiative, and the breach of contract penalty shall be used as the public welfare funds for village-level customs change.
(2) Families and Party members who violate any one of the nine prohibitions shall be disqualified from evaluating models.
(3) If the Nine Prohibitions violate many rules and have adverse effects, they will be exposed for more than 30 days on the negative side of the village Black List of Customs and Customs Change, among which Party members and cadres will also be given disciplinary sanctions.
(4) Those who violate the Nine Prohibitions seriously, cause adverse effects and do not cooperate with the rectification shall be reported to the county development and Reform Bureau for inclusion in the citizensblacklist of good faith and may apply for revocation only after the rectification.
(5) Those who gather together to gamble in handling wedding and funeral celebrations shall report to the townships and towns to be included in the target of sweeping away the black and eliminating evil.
Source: Qian Mingxiao_NBJ10675, responsible editor of Jingchu Net-Hubei Daily